Most of our dogs come from Puerto Rico. Our Sato's need medical attention from the minute they are picked up from the streets. They are given a physical exam, dewormed, and cared for several weeks if healthy. If they are not healthy, they are given meds to treat mange, injuries, or infections and their care can last several months, before they can come to the U.S. All of our Satos are vaccinated and spayed or neutered. We want the healthiest pets possible before adoption is considered.
Your donations make all of this possible. Thank you to every one that has donated to Animals In Need and helped us save these great dogs and cats.
Animals In Need
P.O. Box 1556
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Animals In Need is a 501c3 non-profit, receipts for tax deductions can be received upon request.
- Dog Food: Can and/or Dry dog food. Pedigree, ProPlan, Science Diet, California Natural
- Kennel: New or Used, collapsible,wire, or any type of kennel.
- Crates: New or Used in good condition; airline approved, any size
- Grooming Supplies: Dog Shampoo & Conditioner (puppy-adult), Flea & Tick bath, dry shampoo, cologne
- Toys: Chew toys, balls, etc.
- Blankets: New or Used in good condition
- Medications: VitaDog, DermCare Chlor-cleanse flush for dogs, First Aid Kits, Frontline, Heartguard
- Leads and collars
- Muzzles and Harnesses: different sizes (new or used)
- Flea and Tick products: for yard and kennels, flea spray
- Play Pens
- Printing Paper